Full stack (.net, angular, node.js) lead developer
- Minimum 5 years' experience in both front-end and back-end development
- C#/.NET Core/MVC/.NET framework
- MS SQL Server / Azure SQL
- TFS / Azure DevOps
- MS Azure
- unit test and test automation
- secure software development
Your future role
- Comfortable working in Agile environment
- Can do and can learn attitude
- Good English allowing to communicate freely and read documentation
- Taking part in creative process;
- Building new applications as well as developing existing ones;
- Leading frontend and backend developments;
- Development of user interfaces for enterprise applications;
- Development of analytics platform (user interface);
- Development of a platform connecting people/ideas/vendors;
- Helping other developers solving challenging issues;
- Help with verifying candidates' technical knowledge and establishing new software development team;
- Working with external development team;
- Design, develop, support and deploy custom web applications;
- Research and evaluate software related technologies and products;
- Design and develop testing and maintenance procedures and activities.
- Our technological landscape consists of mostly C#/.NET Core/MVC/.NET framework, node.js, angular2+, MS SQL Server / Azure SQL, TypeScript, Azure for cloud solutions and Azure dev ops.
Most of our projects are applications that consumes data with dashboards, custom made systems but also some fresh, innovative platforms. We have legacy systems, but You will not be responsible for maintaining them, however we expect some integrations with them. What we offer
- Opportunity to build a team from the scratch and have REAL influence on bringing software development in DCE into next level (i.e. significant freedom to choose tools and shaping coding standards);
- Gaining experience with leader role, while still having time to code;
- Good location at modern office in Rzeszów;
- Besides regular salary, we offer: private medical healthcare, sport card etc.;
- Work in one of the world's largest consulting firm;
- Real opportunities for growth and promotion.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.What you only must do is to take the first step - press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice. About the team
We are at exciting journey to digitalize Deloitte Central Europe with a help of well-designed and programmed software enabling Deloitte practitioners to work more efficient and in innovative way.
To boost that, we are looking for a tech lead with a full stack development skillset, to join Deloitte Central Europe team of internal IT department.