GSS Procurement Operations Analyst II
GSS - Procurement Operations Analyst Description
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. We have a sophisticated local market presence in Europe, Middle East and Africa which is complemented by staff around the world who support our growth and serve our clients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
As we continue to refine our location strategy, opening a corporate centre in Warsaw provides us with an exciting opportunity to expand. We're looking for collaborative, innovative and dedicated individuals to join us in Warsaw. This is your chance to bring us your expertise and become part of a global community, working with people around the world, for a company that's committed to investing in you and making a success of this key new location for our business.
JPMorgan Chase seeks to do business with suppliers who provide the best price, quality and capability to meet our business needs. Global Supplier Services (GSS) brings together Sourcing, Third Party Oversight, Procurement Operations, and Accounts Payable into one team. This group of nearly 800 employees (in 11 countries) manages the source to pay processes for JPMorgan Chase and provides a governance model which includes strong risk management practices, enhanced performance monitoring, greater scale and strong client engagement. The GSS team works proactively with Line of Business (LOB) colleagues to identify capable suppliers, lead the competitive sourcing process and negotiate contracts with selected suppliers. Leveraging firm-wide buying power and controlling risk are consistent overarching goals. GSS then ensures that the contracted goods and services can be obtained by our employees in an efficient, cost-effective manner globally. The JP Morgan Global Supplier Services Operations team is a centralized operational group within Global Supplier Services that manages procurement operations, corporate accounts payable operations, travel & entertainment claim processing, accounting & indirect tax operations.
As part of GSS Operations, The Procurement Operations team reviews PO invoices ensures it meets corporate substantiation standards, accounting & tax standards as well as manage Catalogue & Non Catalogue requisitions. As an operations analyst within a team, the analyst will be responsible for PO invoicing operations, managing the Procurement Catalogues and liaising with internal customers within the organization as well as external customers outside the organization. Principle Duties and Responsibilities
Knowledge and Skills
- On a daily basis, processing of Purchase Orders, Invoices & Non Catalogue Requisitions
- Ensuring timely and accurate processing of invoice input
- Manage & reconcile orders to information on purchase orders
- Partner with Sourcing Managers, Suppliers and Line of Business Partners
- Support other operational teams who consume data provided by the core operations team & liaise with them to ensure there are no upstream or downstream issues with the transactions.
- Participate in a culture of continuous improvement with focus on improving processes & delivery efficiency as well as a world class customer experience.
- Participate in working groups supporting strategic platform changes.
- Late shift working hours (14:00 - 22:00)
- Good attention to detail & problem solving skills
- Ability to interact with both JPMC employees and finance teams independently.
- Good time management and prioritization skills
- Good MS Office suite skills (Excel, Word, Power Point) - SharePoint knowledge
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Knowledge of Ariba ePurchase or SAP
- Previous procurement operations experience will be an added advantage
- Degree or significant previous equivalent work experience is preferred.
- Outstanding analytical, organizational and research skills with attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and a good team player
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. We have a sophisticated local market presence in Europe, Middle East and Africa which is complemented by staff around the world who support our growth and serve our clients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We are excited to expand our team in Poland and we're looking for collaborative, innovative and dedicated individuals to join us in our new corporate centre in Warsaw. Bring us your expertise and you'll be part of a global community, working with people around the world and with a company that's committed to investing in you and making a success of this key new location for our business. About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co:
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.