Global Supplier Services - IAS Oversight - Associate
- Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Permanent, Full time
- 26 May 19
Global Supplier Services - IAS Oversight - Associate
Gl obal Supplier Services (GSS) - Stakeholders Relationship Management Associate
Would you like to use your risk management skills in making a positive contribution to a vibrant top tier bank? JPMorgan Chase & Co. has one of the highest calibre outsourcing teams in financial services and wants to expand its current footprint in Warsaw, supporting our businesses globally from our newly formed hub.
The Inter Affiliate Services team is a centralized group within Global Supplier Services that manages the Inter Affiliate Oversight & Governance function for several different Corporate Functions in the regions. This group provides consistent monitoring of all Inter Affiliate activity between JPMC legal entities in order to ensure compliance to the Inter Affiliate Oversight (IAS) policy and standards across all businesses and jurisdictions.
JPMorgan seeks a Stakeholders Relationship Management Associate that will be tasked with monitoring all assigned projects and to ensure they are in compliance to the firm's policies and standards. We are current searching for experienced risk professionals to join our outsourcing team. Our team supports both interaffiliate and vendor outsourcing across all jurisdictions.
If you enjoy partnering with business contacts, building strong stakeholder management with your colleagues and helping to move the business forward whilst helping the business comply to our regulatory commitments and associated policies then this could be the position for you.
Your daily responsibilities cover the following areas:
• Partner with your business stakeholders to ensure they understand the policy requirements and act as their subject matter expert to help them through the process
• Use tools provided to help the business contacts understand risk reports related to outsourcing
• Be proactive to ensure that timelines for onboarding of engagements are met using your subject matter expertise and strong negotiating and stakeholder management to help the business achieve their outsourcing goals
• Build an understanding of all outsourcing risks by partnering with outsourcing team members and control functions in the firm. Use your communication skills to Ensure the business is aware of their risk and help the business ensure they meet targets to remediate any issues identified to closure.
• Use the outsourcing program's escalation process to work with the business and provide substantiation on metrics/reporting to support governance processes
• Become an expert in using the firm's tools (Compass, Qlikview and Cognos) to develop and issue reports to the business. Maintain accurate documentation within the tool to meet the needs of our internal processes and procedures.
• Use your communication skills to work with staff internal clients at all levels in the firm to fully document their outsourcing business needs. Help to identify solutions to mitigate risks found, working with other subject matter experts in the firm.
• Provide training to the business for staff responsible for outsourcing, and for other key stakeholders remotely and face to face.
• Support the business proactively once their outsourcing is live, ensuring ongoing control steps are met.
• Build successful working relationships with multiple countries and businesses across the firm, as it relates to outsourcing.
• 2+ years relevant work experience in Inter Affiliate Services, Finance, Sourcing, TPO, Risk, Oversight & Control, Vendor Management, or related roles
• Demonstrated written and verbal communications skills in addition to listening and negotiation skills.
• Strong business analysis skills to enable efficient, accurate and objective decision making
• Ability to partner closely with related functions (Legal, Tax, Regional Governance, etc.) to ensure a coordinated and effective program
• Strong analytical skills
• Knowledge of risk management and control principles
• Knowledge of regional / local regulatory outsourcing requirements
• Strong knowledge of IAS and/or TPO standards preferred
• Demonstrated organizational, research/analytical skills and ability to execute and escalate
• Sound business judgment, particularly the ability to proactively identify and address issues early, performing root cause analysis to develop long term solutions
• Preferred experience with procurement tools such as COMPASS, Ariba, CWOC, NEIM, Concur, 4Site, FORCE, Bridger and Qlikview, Cognos
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. We have a sophisticated local market presence in Europe, Middle East and Africa which is complemented by staff around the world who support our growth and serve our clients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We are excited to expand our team in Poland and we're looking for collaborative, innovative and dedicated individuals to join us in our new corporate centre in Warsaw. Bring us your expertise and you'll be part of a global community, working with people around the world and with a company that's committed to investing in you and making a success of this key new location for our business.
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co:
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.