- Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Lead Enterprise Security Architect
- Location: Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Lead Enterprise Security ArchitectAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
• Define, lead and manage Enterprise Security Architecture (ESA) artefacts and corresponding target state roadmap within functional and technical standards in alignment with the Security Architecture Authority and Threat Intelligence landscape.
• Support Secuirty Domain architecture with innovative security patterns to ensure alignment of roadmaps to Security Principles and Architectural Framework. Assess impact of new capability requirements and ensure synchronisation between technology and business target state through a forward-looking threat led lens.
• Review changes to security service architecture as required by change projects or intelligence. Actively educate stakeholders on knowledge in all matters related to threat led architecture, security design, and ensures that the defined architecture and strategy is implemented
• Responsible for the strategic evolution of the capabilities within the security domain in alignment with changing business needs, threat land scape and policy requirements to increase the quality of the selected solutions concerning identify, protect, detect, respond & recovery domains. This also includes topics such as long-term sustainability and convergence of products over time and replacement of existing products.
• Devise the architecture strategy alongside the security service lines and assist the Head of Architecture with the preparation and maintenance of service roadmaps and assist the respective delivery teams with the preparation and maintenance of the overall Security Transformation Roadmap.
• Monitor and understand the market and threat landscape and provide inputs of resulting opportunities with new security technology solutions.
• Represent the ESA in key service architecture governance forums which include the Technology Standards Council (TSC) and Security Architecture and Capability Authority (SACA) forum.
Our Ideal Candidate
• Proven experience in a leading security domain.
• In depth understanding of cyber-attack methodologies in banking, threat vectors and corresponding mitigations in an enterprise environment.
• Experience in security solution Design, Architecture or Engineering with experience leading a virtual team in delivering security solutions.
• Very strong technical skills and good understanding in all security technologies domains and advanced countermeasures from consuming threat intelligence.
• Knowledge of Architecture Framework and alignment to SABSA & TOGAF
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science/Information Technology or its equivalent with security related certifications (e.g. SANS GIAC, SABSA, CISSP)
• Highly entrepreneurial with a high level of motivational energy, passion in security and an unrelenting drive to be one step ahead of threats.
• Able to get things done in a fast-paced environment. Be transparent and open around what doesn't work and what does.
• Excellent organisational and leadership skills (successfully lead and managed end-to-end technology services and or technology operations) with ability to manage multiple deadlines and effectively prioritise
• Experience of developing an effective stakeholder strategy, influencing relevant stakeholders and decision makers, and executing decisions efficiently and consistently
• Ability to lead and control programme and/or project management in the context of a significant amount of change
• Excellent communication skills - oral, written and presentation; technical reporting writing across various types of target audiences.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.