- Primary Location: Poland,Mazowieckie,Warsaw
- Education: Master's Degree
- Job Function: Compliance and Control
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 19027787
The AML Independent Validation provides assurance that the Bank's AML models are well controlled and fit for purpose. Independent Valuation operates independently of the model development departments to ensure the objectivity of the validation process. Main Responsibities:
- Assessment of a model's conceptual soundness
- Statistical analysis of model performance
- Composition of robust validation reports
What we offer:
- Statistical/data analytical skills - including both calculation and interpretation of outcome.
- Programming and statistical/data analytical skills in at least one of the following: SAS 4GL, R, SQL.
- Experience with relational databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, and Data Marts/Data Warehouses.
- Very good English language skills.
- At least BA degree in statistics/mathematics/technical science. Degree in economics/banking may be considered if strong analytical skills proved.
- Experience in designing AML detection and monitoring systems will be considered as asset.
- Knowledge of Mantas will be considered as asset.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience will be considered as asset.
- Excellent opportunity to work in a multi-cultural, dynamic and complex organization
- Chance to work in a global team of experienced statisticians
- Enhanced visibility to the senior leadership team
- Flexible work schedule
- A number of other financial and non-financial benefits (Medicover, MultiSport, private pension plan, life insurance etc.)
- Great atmosphere in our offices
- Access to unlimited number of trainings