Senior Auditor - Technology Infrastructure
- Primary Location: Poland,Mazowieckie,Warsaw
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Audit
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 25 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18073488
Internal Audit is a global organization of over 1800 professionals covering Citi's global businesses and service to clients and customers in over 180 countries. Citi's Internal Audit division provides independent assessments of the company's governance, risk management and internal control environment for key stakeholders including the Board of Directors, senior management and Citi's numerous regulators globally. Internal Audit is a change agent within Citi aimed to enhance the control culture of Citigroup worldwide and thereby support senior management decision making around the globe. Key Responsibilities:
- Applying solid understanding of internal audit standards, policies, and local regulations to provide timely audit assurance.
- Managing risk assessment and audit delivery covering the full spectrum of Technology Infrastructure, including Data Center, Network, Customer and Employee processes, operations, systems platforms and devices, as well as enterprise/cross-sector processes such as information security, risk management and disaster recovery.
- Providing objective risk based independent assurance with respect to the design and operating effectiveness of controls associated with Technology Infrastructure that support critical business systems and processes across the group.
- Contributing to the development of audit processes improvements.
- Completing assigned audits within budgeted timeframes, and budgeted costs.
- Monitoring the risk environment and assessing the emerging risks through the Business Monitoring process.
- Recommending appropriate and pragmatic solutions to risk and control issues.
- Applying knowledge of key regulations to influence audit scope.
- Pro-actively develops automated routines to help focus audit testing.
- Some travel may be required.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience.
- Intermediate level experience in a related role with experience in business, functional and people management, with proven abilities in taking responsibility for issuing to stakeholders high quality deliverables according to strict timetables.
- Specific subject matter expertise regarding technology application control disciplines and technology infrastructure knowledge, with a sound understanding of the financial services provided by Citi.
- Effective negotiation skills, a proactive and 'no surprises' approach in communicating issues and strength in sustaining independent views. This individual must be an articulate and effective communicator, both orally and in writing, with an energetic, charismatic and approachable style.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and management.
- Opportunity to develop analytics and project management skills as well as expand knowledge in the area of Internal Audit function.
- A chance to develop in an international environment in one of the greatest financial institutions worldwide.
- Cooperation with a high quality team in a challenging area of the financial industry with one of the world's leading companies.
- Excellent working environment.
- Attractive Social Benefits System (pension plan, medical care, life insurance, digital learning platforms etc.).