Treasury/CIO CAO - Regulatory Reporting Operations (Liquidity and Interest Rate Risk) - Associate
ABOUT Treasury/Chief InvestmentOffice
T/CIO GlobalOperations is part of the Treasury/Chief Investment Office (T/CIO) which isresponsible for firm wide asset and liability management including:
ABOUT: Regulatory Reporting Operations (Liquidityand Interest Rate Risk)
- Aggregatingand managing the firm's structural interest rate risk, primarily through aglobal investment portfolio.
- Managingthe firm's funding and liabilities, including both long term debt and shortterm cash deployment.
- Aggregating,managing and reporting the firm's liquidity risk.
- Aggregatingand managing the firm's structural foreign exchange.
- Managingthe end to end risk weighted assets and capital process.
The Liquidityand Interest Rate Risk Reporting Operations team within T/CIO provides supportfor the firm in regards to liquidity risk infrastructure (LRI) and structuredinterest rate risk (SIRR) reporting. Keyresponsibilities include:
- Ensuring the accuracy and completeness of all information insupport of the firm's internal and regulatory Liquidity Risk and Interest RateRisk reporting and analytics
- Meeting externalregulatory reporting requirements (LCR, 5G, COREP, Stress, IRRBB etc.)
- Supporting regulatoryreviews and assessments (CLAR, ILAAP, Recovery and Resolution etc.)
- Liaising withreporting stakeholders including Liquidity Management (LM), Liquidity RiskOversight (LRO) and all JP Morgan Line of Business Treasury teams, on reportingmethodologies, adjustments and policy updates
The team is comprised of ~ 90 people with locations in NorthAmerica, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Poland and India. Responsibilities:
- Support theproduction of internal and external global liquidity regulatory reporting (LCR,ALMM, NSFR, EMR etc.) in line with Basel guidance
- Determine businessdrivers behind variances and communicate impact to key stakeholders such asLiquidity Risk Oversight and Liquidity Management
- Perform data analysis to identify& implement business validation rules to support transition to an exceptionbased operating model
- Identifying improvements andleverage available toolsets (Robotics, Xceptor, Abacus, Tableau, Excel, Access,Python) to own and implement changes through to completion
- Support LRItech/business enhancements and assisting in technology related developments,ensuring appropriate prioritisation and end user testing
- Continuallyidentify and enhance the overall control environment and operating model acrossthe core operational activities; improving timeliness and reducing operationalrisk to the firm
- Partner with global RegulatoryReporting Operations team to ensure consistency of operations and strength ofcontrols. Prepare and present key performance indicators or metrics tomanagement
- Review, adjust andattest to the quality of liquidity and interest rate risk data on a daily basisacross all entities in the firm
- Perform productreconciliations & assist with daily balance sheet variance analysis
- A minimum of 5+ years' experience in the financialservices industry, preferably within a regulatory reporting/policy department
- Bachelor degree required (Engineering, Finance orBusiness degree preferable)
- Demonstrate excellent partnership and influencing skills at all levels of management
- Strong analytic, creative thinking and problem solvingskills
- Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and committed to deliver under tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
About J.P. Morgan:
- Goodlogical and analytical skills, strong accounting skills and aptitude to workwith numbers
- Soundknowledge of varied financial products or balance sheet management is required
- Prior work experience in liquidity and/ or interest raterisk management programs would be preferred
- Proficiencyin MS office applications (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint) is required
- Candidateshould be flexible with working weekends when required for month End and productionreleases
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services,offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments andinstitutions in more than 100 countries. We have a sophisticated local marketpresence in Europe, Middle East and Africa which is complemented by staffaround the world who support our growth and serve our clients 24 hours a day,365 days a year. We are excited to expand our team in Poland and we're lookingfor collaborative, innovative and dedicated individuals to join us in our newcorporate centre in Warsaw. Bring us your expertise and you'll be part of aglobal community, working with people around the world and with a companythat's committed to investing in you and making a success of this key newlocation for our business.
J.P. Morgan offers anexceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer .