Manager- Cyber Resilience
EY is seeking an experienced bi-lingual Resilience Manager based in Qatar to join the MENA Resilience team . The position will be awarded to a passionate and self-driven individual who wants to join an elite team to make a real difference in transforming the enterprises to a resilient one.
The person will be responsible for providing consultancy services to governments/organisations enabling them to design, implement, operate, maintain and test their Resilience frameworks, procedures and plans. The position will provide consultancy and advisory services for all activities necessary to enable the enterprises to identify, anticipate, respond, and bounce back from a wide range of enterprise risks and to run the resilience strategies.
The Resilience Manager will be responsible (along with the MENA Resilience Team) to bring innovation and execution to EY Resilience team through a series of ongoing initiatives. They will be expected to present to senior client executives about Resilience and help promote resilience in Qatar. Also, bring excellent collaboration skills to form a strong Resilience practice. Responsibilities of the Resilience Manager include to collaborate with the team of EY consultants providing Resilience services to various governments and organisations across MENA. Responsibilities: Project Delivery
- Assist enterprises in Resilience Risk assessments to manage risk efficiently and effectively in conjunction with strategic objectives.
- Assist enterprises in developing, implementing, maintaing and testing Resilience frameworks and plans covering business continuity, crisis management, incident response, and IT disaster recovery.
- Experienced in compliance and auditing the regulatory requirements, also Industry Standards such as ISO 22301, COBIT, ITIL, DRII, BCI, NIST, etc.
- You'll act as a trusted advisor for enterprises throughout their resilience program lifecycle.
- Collaborate with the EY Resilience Leadership to develop Resilience practice in Qatar and if required across MENA
- Assist enterprises to execute business resiliency risk oversight agenda as part of the risk transformation objectives, across governance, enterprise policy, standards, procedures, testing, and metrics & reporting.
- Assist clients in developing/reviewing recovery plans and testing documentation to ensure compliance with applicable policies and standards.
- Assist enterprises in developing incident response activities and preparedness
- Engage in the "challenger" role to evaluate existing resilience strategies, identify existing process and procedural gaps, and recommend areas for improvement
- Generate new business opportunities by participating and conducting the market facing activities, executive briefings, industry roadshows, and seminars
- Support EY Resilience executives in achieving Resilience sales targets.
- Participate in RFPs / tender response.
- Develop high quality technical and commercial proposals along with the proposal development team
- Have strong relationships with clients in Qatar
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Identify opportunities to innovate and expand Resilience services, providing detailed recommendations for service enhancements, introduce new services, and solution as appropriate
- Manage partner alliances, if required
- Strong collaboration with EY senior executives, key stakeholders and other EY Resilience Managers to co-establish, promote and drive a Resilience practice ecosystem
Qualifications & Experience:
- Candidate should have previous experience in resilience / business continuity/ crisis management/ incident response/ IT disaster recovery etc.
- Preferably, the candidate should have worked with resilience consulting firms earlier
- Expert understanding of resilience requirements at enterprise level
- Excellent teamwork capability, passion and drive the Resilience opportunities
- Managerial capabilities and experience to motivate a diverse group of individuals, strong interpersonal skills to foster a team environment, and the ability to create and implement action plans
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Expert understanding of enterprise threats, vulnerabilities, and resilience countermeasures
- Experienced in performing business impact analysis for large enterprises at an organizational level covering the supplychain, operations, IT etc.
- Manage customer relationships through resolving problems and following up on the status of projects
- Awareness and knowledge of Supplychain resilience, Operations resilience, Business continuity management, IT Disaster Recovery and Crisis Management (DRII, BCI, ISO22301 etc.)
- Certifications in Certified Business Continuity Professional / Master Business Continuity Professional / Member of the Business Continuity Institute / ISO 22301 etc. are preferred
What working at EY offers
- Bachelor Degree in related discipline and 8+ years of experience in a related field
- 5 years of relevant experience in other technical and business domains mentioned in above sections is required
- Must have developed enterprise-wide business resiliency frameworks
- Ability to think both at strategic and tactical level
- Demonstrated experience leveraging standard Project management methodology (i.e. develop project schedule, task list, resource requirements and ongoing issue management, etc.)
- Skilled in work plan development and implementation; astute in strategic planning, budgeting, and allocation.
- Understand industry trends and best practices by engaging with the industry and broader ecosystem to understand industry trends and best practices.
- Arabic speaking skill would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of current and emerging resilience/ continuity standards and regulations requirements
- Ability to explain business principles of secure system designs in terms of business risk
- Practical experience of customer service processes and solving issues
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognised for the value you bring to the business. We also offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Join us in building a better working world.