Senior Analyst KYC Reporting
- Salary: Competitive
- Location: Doha, Dawhah, Qatar
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: Qatar National Bank (QNB)
- Updated on: 19 Jun 19
QNB Group, the largest Financial Institution in the Middle East and Africa are looking to hire a Senior Analyst KYC Reporting, to meet the expansion needs of our office in QNB - Qatar//Doha.
QNB has enjoyed continued success with Net Profits of QAR 10.8 billion (USD3 billion) in 2018 (up by 6%) and increased Total assets to QAR 853 billion (USD 234 billion). The Group now employs over 29,000 employees in 1,200 locations, with an ATM network of more than 4,300 machines.
You will be responsible for implementing the KYC framework as designed by the KYC Strategy unit and be responsible to embed the processes and controls at Group level to effectively manage the KYC platform.
You will also be tracking and reflect the changes as issued by the AML/CFT bodies including QCB instructions, Financial Action Task Force (FATF) and Wolfsberg Group, to prevent the Group exposure of legal/ regulatory sanctions.
- Assist QNB Group Compliance teams to satisfy the Global AML/CTF and KYC requirements of the Group by monitoring and conducting KYC reviews as per the Risk Based Approach in place for new and existing customers on timely basis.
- Assist in implementing the framework for identifying the compliance weaknesses and deficiencies in terms of KYC at Group level.
- Ensure that QNB KYC data requirements are in line with the regulators instructions, FATF recommendations and the international best practices.
- Maintain and updated a KYC profiling approach of customers in line with the Global Standards and applicable local regulations.
- Act as a custodian of all the customers KYC data and the KYC platform for reporting purposes.
- Assist is Liaising with the regulators and external/internal parties on continuous basis to resolve their queries/ respond to issues raised by them relating to the Group's AML/ CTF & KYC efforts.
- Coordinate the follow up exercise with different business units for the completeness and update of the KYC data.
- Act as KYC data supplier for all AML, Sanctions and Fraud Control units to facilitate their day to day operations and investigations.
- Monitor the dashboards of the KYC platform for proper follow up and reporting.
- Bachelor degree with ideally a Compliance qualification / certificate.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in a major banking institution or regulatory agency out of which 5 years should be related to Compliance or Internal Audit.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV