Supervisor Backup Site
- Salary: Competitive
- Location: Doha, Dawhah, Qatar
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: Qatar National Bank (QNB)
- Updated on: 21 May 19
QNB Group, the largest Financial Institution in the Middle East and Africa are looking to hire a Supervisor Backup Site, to meet the expansion needs of our office in QNB - Qatar//Doha.
QNB has enjoyed continued success with Net Profits of QAR 10.8 billion (USD3 billion) in 2018 (up by 6%) and increased Total assets to QAR 853 billion (USD 234 billion). The Group now employs over 29,000 employees in 1,200 locations, with an ATM network of more than 4,300 machines.
The incumbent will be responsible for supervising the day-to-day operations of the back up data center activities and the activities of system operators during shift times and provide training and guidance.
- Perform administrative services to ensure efficient support and operations services to implement the Group IT strategy.
- Provide administrative services for all QNB back up data center users including all QNB departments.
- Maintain contact with external service and utility providers as per the delegated authority.
- Develop and enhance good relationships with vendors to support business.
- Manage and ensure adherence to Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with business units.
- Ensure backup/restore activities as per the standard operating procedure (SOP).
- Ensure physical security access within the Data Center.
- Manage the Data Center for DR sites.
- Ensure that all business as usual activities are handled through the Data Center Operations.
- Manage Data Center physical security and operating environment (UPS, ACs, Generators, etc.)
- Manage regular data backup/ restore activities for all production systems and backup systems synchronization.
- Ensure that system and resource capacity planning is managed.
- Manage system upgrades for both hardware and operating system.
- Ensure adequate system and network resiliency.
- Provide administrative and management support to Data Center staff.
- Abide by the Policies and Procedures developed for maintaining the Information Security for the Data Centre Operations and shall take on active responsibilities in achieving, managing and maintaining the ISO 27001 standard.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, Business Administration or a related technical field.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in the field of IT.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV