C#/Full Stack Software Engineer – Team Lead
The role is responsible for working with a global team of Engineers in support of this mission, with additional support from the wider technology organization. Duties & accountabilities:
The teams are small and friendly and democratic and everyone is encouraged to contribute to their success.
Education and experience
- Leading a team of Senior and Junior Developers
- Facilitate system design and changes in system architecture for the enterprise data platform
- Maintain current knowledge of technology landscape and developments
- Take the initiative in thought leadership, innovation and creativity
- Mentor team on technology and other work-related aspects.
- Responsibility for quality of all deployed applications and services
- Drive innovation and adaption of best practices.
A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or a related discipline, or equivalent qualification.
- 7+ years of development experience building enterprise software or platforms in a financial environment
- .Net/.Net Core C# 5+ years
- Angular 2 or equivalent 5+ years
- TDD experience is a must
- Proven experience leading an Agile team
- Preference given to candidates that have experience working with Microservices
- Expert on data management technologies (RMDBS, NoSQL)
- Good background on leveraging cloud technologies
- Should have good architecture and design skills
- Focus on Microsoft stack, but knowledgeable on cross-platform tech
- Can handle both front-end and backend development
- Ability to deliver products in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Attractive benefits package (Medical services, Special discounts for gyms, Meal vouchers)
- Ongoing Education (Participation in conferences and training)
- Access to the most interesting information technologies
- Work from home & Flexible Working Hours
- The ability to implement your own ideas and solutions
- Three days for charity/volunteering
- Chillout & fun room (Pool Table, PlayStation)
- Fruit days, Coffee, tea, chocolate
- Parking Place
IHS Markit is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website to apply to a position, please contact email@example.com or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only.
We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit is proud to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing. As a federal contractor in the United States, IHS Markit is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information regarding legal rights and protections in the United States, please click on the following links:
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.