Digital - Domain Trainee - English
Digital - Domain Trainee - English - COR015353
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Application Developer - Designation here - English Responsibilities
What can we offer?
- Activities of creation of computer programs, according to predefined requirements and assembling them into coherent systems, including testing to ensure conformity to specifications.
- Crafting software development solutions in accordance with standard design conventions and principles.
- Knows and utilizes one or more programming languages: C#, C++, Java, Java Script, Python, PHP.
- Develops, tests and implements software solutions according to specifications
- Applies Software Development Life Cycle methodology (SDLC).
- Builds solutions for software development according to guidelines and standard approach
- Builds and updates all project documentation
- Builds and documents testing procedures, scenarios for the functional test phase
- Supports operations team during UAT and deploy to production
- Evaluate processes and make recommendations with regards to their potential and suitability for RPA and work effort estimation.
- Defines and plans the development approach for larger projects through to smaller developments factoring in the existing RPA program and future development opportunities into the solution design
- Build and maintain throughout the project lifecycle, the Solution Design Document (SDD) including detailed RPA solution process flows, process and technical specification
- Design and develop UiPath and Automation Anywhere process solutions in accordance with standard UiPath and Automation Anywhere design principles and conventions and development standard methodology
- Apply agile practices and principles to maximize business value and continuously improve the delivery of the right customer outcomes
- Work within project planning constraints, presenting any identified project risks and issues to the RPA manager accordingly
- Crafting and maintaining RA Solution documentation.
- Developing, Configuring programs, scripts and objects that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
Qualifications Minimum qualifications
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer - employment contract
- Work in the multicultural environment
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Possibility of development
- Benefits (Medical benefits, insurance, partner discounts, additional vacation days, meal tickets)
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent (polytechnics, informatics, cybernetics );
- Basic understanding of robotic process automation;
- Experience in Process Improvement Methodologies [Lean, Six Sigma and/or Processes Re-engineering, others] - Application & Execution;
- Good MS Office skills
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Automation Anywhere or UiPath certification;
- Relevant previous RPA experience
- Confirmed knowledge in any major programming language (C#, Java, .net, VBA);
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com . Follow us on Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn , and YouTube .
Job Domain Trainee
Primary Location Romania-Bucuresti
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Sep 10, 2020, 12:42:17 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Digital
Job Category Full Time