IT Support - Senior Process Associate - French
IT Support - Senior Process Associate - French - CPG018758
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of IT Support -
P rocess Associate - French!
We are looking for someone with a good level of French and a passion for finding a solution for customers' tech problems. Responsibilities
What can we offer?
- Answering phone calls in the mentioned languages, on a priority established by the team leader;
- Handling emails/web cases/chats, translating them into the appropriate language, depending on customer requirements, as per the service levels agreed in terms of response time;
- Troubleshooting IT problems (incidents) according to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and process training;
- Accurate and complete documentation of all incidents, with an accurate description of all troubleshooting steps, followed;
- Sharing with all team members any knowledge acquired through end-user or resolver interactions;
- Attending training sessions;
- Arranging working schedules with colleagues flexibly, according to business needs.
- Efficient completing the training plan and passing the process knowledge test (PKT) on a monthly basis;
- Providing assistance to new colleagues whenever possible;
- Advise the process trainers and the management team whenever the information in an SOP is identified as out-of-date;
Qualifications Minimum qualifications
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract!
- Work in a multicultural environment;
- Various training (initiating, soft skills);
- Possibility of development;
- Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts).
- Very good knowledge of French ,B2.
- Communicative level of English.
- Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge.
- Analytical thinking and self-starter.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Personal culture and client management expertise.
- High motivation and ability to learn.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Senior Process Associate
Primary Location Romania-Bucuresti
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Dec 8, 2020, 5:58:13 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Corporate
Job Category Full Time