Procurement - Management Trainee - Serbian
Procurement - Management Trainee - Serbian - HIG005636
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us. Are you the one we are looking for?
We are inviting applications for the role of Procurement - Management Trainee - Serbian! You're responsible to prepare and monitor all types of e-Sourcing events (eRFIs, eRFQs, eRFPs, reverse auctions, etc.) and ensure proper use of technology Responsibilities:
In this role, you will be responsible to
Qualifications we seek in you! Minimum Qualifications
- Prepare and monitor all types of E-Sourcing events (eRFIs, eRFQs, eRFPs, reverse auctions, etc.) and ensure proper use of technology
- You should perform data analysis of events using the tool and other associated programs
- Remain current on standardized training materials and other communications to be used with suppliers during sourcing events
- Assist with supplier training including demonstration of use of the tools, providing quotations, and operating in reverse auctions and other events
- Provide mentorship to sourcing teams on categories that would benefit from use of e-Sourcing, monitor percentage spend involved in these events, and provide regular reports to Sr. Management
- Support change and process improvement
- Support the maintenance of documentation and sustainability of processes associated with E-Sourcing
- Demonstrate how tools and processes can increase the efficiency of their work and the quality of their results
- Prepare standardized reports on E-Sourcing activities
- Use new tools and templates to improve operational effectiveness of department
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Quality, Logistics or Supply Chain
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Meaningful Procurement and/or Supply Chain experience preferred
- You should have experience in process development, improvement and implementation
- Possess facilitative skills and a phenomenal teammate
- Ability to collaborate with a wide variety of business situations and all levels of management, trade groups, conventions, etc.
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience in SAP/ARIBA
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Management Trainee
Primary Location Romania-Bucuresti
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Jan 8, 2021, 7:22:38 AM
Unposting Date Mar 9, 2021, 6:29:00 PM
Master Skills List Corporate
Job Category Full Time