Manager - Business Tax Advisory - KSA
Market leading growth in our Business Tax Services (BTS) team has created an opportunity for a strong business tax professional, at Manager Level, to join the team. You will be able to own and lead projects, work on business tax field and influence the leadership team to further develop business opportunities. You will have the support of a strong team with proven expertise in this area and the opportunity to progress, learn and accelerate your career. You will work with organizations and individuals to structure transactions and operations in a tax-effective manner. This includes helping clients to mitigate tax risk, comply effectively with tax laws and take into account the prospect of change. The opportunity
As one of our business tax professionals, you will help businesses meet complex demands for tax reporting, compliance, planning, strategy and controversy. By integrating deep technical and industry knowledge with established methodologies, you work with a wide range of businesses and corporates to help them develop and implement effective, practical and sustainable tax strategies. Your key responsibilities
You will build and maintain relationships with clients, winning work proactively and contributing to winning new clients.
You will be responsible for high level management of the successful delivery of technically complex and demanding consulting projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical / business driven approach taken, over responsibility of quality of client service.
You will build networks and relationships internally and externally, manage possible leads from other areas of the practice, help people to develop through effectively supervising, coaching and mentoring staff, contribute to people initiatives, including retaining and training international tax professionals, manage the team both in terms of strategy and operations and also through managing junior staff development and assignments. Skills and attributes for success
If you have significant experience in Corporate Tax, ability to build strong client relationships, negotiation skills, able to sustain opinion and handle challenges, business development skills, able to identify and convert opportunities to sell work, ability to identify areas of risk, carry out effective reviews and know when to refer upwards, effective time management - ability to remain calm when meeting deadlines and experience of coaching and developing more junior staff, this is the ideal role for you! To qualify for the role you will have
Ideally, you'll also have
- Significant experience in Corporate Tax and commercial skills with the interest to develop further
- Strong client relationship management skills with the ability to understand client needs and deliver quality outputs
- Law degree, specialization Tax
What we look for
- Project management skills, plan and prioritise work, meet deadlines, monitor own budget
You'll proactively maintain your technical knowledge by keeping abreast of developments in Business Tax trends and issues so that you can better advise our clients. In return we'll provide investment in the right sort of training and offer you the opportunities that will develop and challenge you so that you're in the best place to develop your career.
The types of project you'll contribute towards may include:
What working at EY offers
- Expansion into new markets
- Organisational structure rationalisation
- Business model redesign
- Managing the risk arising from global law changes
- We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business.
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- Developed system of performance management and career development that enables you to have the freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
- Opportunity to work in international and collaborative environment
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.