2020 DBS UNI.CORN+ Tech Internship Programme
The DBS UNI.CORN+ Tech Internship Programme is designed to push techies out of their comfort zones and equip them with skills beyond technical know-how for success. Over 12 weeks, UNI.CORN+ interns will work in teams on specific challenges with tech-driven solutions to be implemented by the bank. This is a unique opportunity to better understand the role of tech in the process of continuously refining a solution to address a real business need.
Challenges will be shared with successful shortlisted applicants, and you will be able to state your preference at a later stage of your application. Outstanding UNI.CORN+ Interns will be considered for the DBS Skill Enhancement Education & Development (SEED) Programme. Requirements
- Gain end-to-end practical experience in delivering a working prototype, from managing stakeholders to validation and development work
- Get hands-on experience with the bank's tech-infrastructure
- Work closely with technology, business and innovation mentors
- Attend customised masterclasses on human-centred design and more
- Enjoy exclusive networking sessions with the bank's management, and seniors from the DBS Skill Enhancement Education & Development (SEED) Programme
A once in a lifetime exciting opportunity awaits, Apply now!
- Full-time, penultimate student (graduating in December 2020 or by 2021) matriculating in a reputable university
- Have experience in tech-development and programming
- Self-motivated team players who enjoy working in fast-paced environment and are open to taking on new challenges
- Adaptable, creative, decisive and resilient
- Demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills