In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 65 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you're valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
https://careers.apac.bnpparibas/ Position Purpose
To assist the Team in carrying out delivery of service to client support onboarding and transitions and participate in business change and improvement projects. Responsibilities
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Assist the team in timely completion of preparing client's accounts
- Assist the team in timely completion of preparing NAV calculation, reporting and statement distribution
- Assist with audits
- Assist with preparation of other client's deliverables
- Adhere to BNP's internal control and risk framework
- Handling internal administrative tasks
- Conduct research and/or system testing
- Any other task as assigned
- Experience in the financial services industry
- Ability to foster and maintain strong interpersonal relationships both internally and externally
- Demonostrate a sense of ownership, result driven and improvement focus at work
- Good numeracy and analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Committed to performing their function fully and producing excellent results
- Advanced in MS Office