3D Visualisation Graphic Designer
Create digital images that showcase products in the best possible way. These 3D rendered images will consist of studio-style product images, close-up benefit shots, or insitu visualizations of the home context. Work with the Content Manager to develop the brief, and independently create high detail imagery.
Collaborate with the extended Design and R&D team, understanding specifications and transform 3D files to create photo-realistic visualizations for global portfolio. Education and Experience
Who You Are
- Open to different seniority level applicants! Salary commensurate to experience.
- 3D visualisation experience in fields such as Industrial Design, Architectural & Interior Visualisation or CGI
- Proficient in CAD & Rendering packages such as or similar to Vray, Corona, Keyshot, Maxwell, 3D Max, Solidworks, Alias, Rhino and relevant Adobe Creative Cloud applications (Photoshop, illustrator)
- A proven track record of excellent visualisation performance in previous positions.
- Interest and understanding studio photography is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills required
- Creative - You're open minded about where ideas & solutions come from and how they can be applied to enable image deliverables.
- Self-starting - With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
- Curious - You want to know everything about everything - then you apply that knowledge to improve process & image output.
- Engaging - A natural storyteller, you utilise a variety of techniques and media to bring the teams creativity to life.
- Strategic - You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals
- Influential - You know how to structure a case and get people on board.
- Adaptable - With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- Open-minded - For you, every challenge offers opportunity and potential. You just have to find it.
- Collaborative - You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- Problem-solving - You see challenge as opportunity.
- Ambitious - You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- Detail Oriented - Create and manage documentation of product graphic design specifications.
- Consumer Focused - Champion Appeal, Usability, and Fit, Feel, and Color, Materials & Finishing capabilities, to drive best in class consumer experience.
- Understanding of storytelling
- Generate product images, detail images and in-situs images that appear lifelike
- Willingness take on feedback with an open mind and implement changes.
For more information you can email Helen Fan
in our Singapore office on firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting Job Reference 524522
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest. http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/JGL6gC/3d-visualisation-graphic-designer-sales-marketing-singapore-singapore-14569907 Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544