You’ll be working for a reputable banking company who is looking for Operational Risk Manager, on a non-renewable contract role (maternity cover) from Oct 2022 till Jun 2023, to be based in Singapore.
Your new role
- Exciting opportunity to work in the field of Operational risk management, data and analytics that provides exposure to senior stakeholders across non-financial risks
- The role-holder is responsible for the following:
- Scenario Analysis: Plan the agenda for operational risk scenario analysis book of work by leveraging disparate data sources to identify areas of focus for scenarios.
- Facilitate Operational Risk scenario analysis workshops working with 1st and 2nd Lines of Defence to quantify low frequency high severity events. Facilitate identification of risks and mitigation actions through these workshops
- Governance: Support appropriate governance and routines (committees, forums and other) to support the GORT's mandate.
- Working with stakeholders to think about different scenarios that could happen and analyse operational lost profile from there. Groundwork already done, this person will pick up from there. Involve in virtual workshops (4-10 pax); end of year summary for funding approval, presentation required for this.
- Presentation will involve London stakeholders, may required odd working hours.
What you'll need to succeed
- The max monthly salary range is 8000 SGD - 10800 SGD max.
- This role is only open to PR and Singaporean applicants.
- Strong work experience in operational risk management.
- Strong senior stakeholder management.
- Hands-on work experience in managing data in excel, e.g. Pivot table.
- Demonstrated success in a similar role or 2nd Line function
- Data Application Skills: Understanding of data structures and ability to query data tables.
- Analytical Skills: Ability to conduct hypothesis testing and articulate outcomes.
- Diligence and eye to detail.
- Ability to think creatively and innovate.
EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D #1231961