- Aug 18, 2022
Morgan Mckinley is working in partnership with a leading insurance company currently looking for a 8 months contractor to join their team. This position reports into the Client review head.
AD Recruitment Specialist
- Provide data management and analytics support to the Recruitment Development team in the areas of recruitment and new FC productivity, as well as develop dashboards for stakeholder/management reporting.
- Support Recruitment Managers in their day to day work, including but not limited to:
- Fitness & propriety assessments;
- Interview of financial consultants;
- Monitoring and evaluation of FCs' performance;
- Tracking of recruitment applications including providing regular updates on application status;
- Providing administrative support on all onboarding matters.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you would have the following Skills & Qualifications: Competencies & Personal Traits
- Good with numbers, and adept in MS Excel.
- Creative and analytical mind.
- Exhibit ability to deliver effective communication and excellent interpersonal skills
- Dynamic individual who strives in fast moving environment
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience with Distribution Management or recruitment activities
If you're interested in this role, please send your updated CV (word format) to email@example.com for a confidential discussion
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R21101982
Registration Name: Fabian Leow
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.