- To Investigate suspicious activity pertaining to client accounts escalated through various channels; including, but not limited to system-generated alerts, unusual activity reports
- To assist in the review of higher complexity cases.
- To be responsible for assessing risk profiles, reviewing KYC/EDD documentation to ensure completeness of the client profile.
- To liaise with the relevant Lines of Businesses to obtain and validate client information/ update KYC profiles, as well as to address any deficiencies. • To assist in drafting and documenting Suspicious Transaction Reports (STRs) following the investigation process.
To qualify for this role, you must possess
- Minimum 3 years of transaction monitoring experience
- Ideally within a retail banking or commercial banking environment
- Degree or Diploma qualified
R22104464 EA: 19C9859