AM/M, OSPL - Digital Platforms
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform day to day operations related to the online trading systems.
- Function as a key point of contact for the customer service and account servicing team on day to day system enquiries and operations.
- Monitor all incoming system issues reported and perform second level investigation.
- Escalate unresolved issues to IT team and work closely with vendors to see through the issues until closure.
- Propose and drive the system enhancement to streamline the current process.
- Perform system testing for patches of the issues reported/system enhancements/regression.
- Become the Subject Matter Expert (SME) to conduct training and briefing of the systems to large group of users including the sales person and end customers.
- Assist the project team in UAT by writing and executing test cases and tracking defects till closure.
Reporting to: Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree preferably in Business Information Science, or equivalent.
- Excellent analytical skills with an ability to resolve issues independently.
- Good communication skills in written and verbal.
- Good stakeholder management and interpersonal skills.
- Possess initiative, drive, and ability to work independently and be a good team player.
- Preferably with working experience in financial services industry.
- At least 1 year of testing experience for websites/mobile apps.