A Global Bank is hiring an experienced Regional Business Manager (APAC) for their Corporate /Wholesale Banking division. This is a permanent role based in Singapore.
- Collaborate closely with relevant branch stakeholders across the three lines of defense on matters pertaining to branch governance, regulatory compliance and business strategy.
- Working closely with the first- and second-line teams to ensure regulatory change impacting the Singapore branch is successfully embedded.
- Work closely with the policy and execution teams to effectively monitor and manage non-financial risks.
- Effective management of issues and incidents to ensure they are tracked and successfully remediated within required timelines.
- Assist with the execution of the Singapore business strategy. Analysis and modelling to help understand performance trends.
- Assist with overseeing internal/external audits, requests from regulators and other governments agencies.
- Support the country manager in running the various governance and Branch committees. Represent Singapore in various internal forums and projects covering branch initiatives.
- Preparing meeting packs, Internal memorandums and presentations as required. Follow up on action items, deliverables, internal and external commitments to ensure they are being tracked and completed on time.
- Manage ad-hoc requests to meet business needs.
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in a financial institution within wholesale banking or corporate banking.
- Good understanding of operational and non-financial risks impacting the wholesale banking business.
- Good communication (verbal and writing) skills.
- Strong ability to influence key stakeholders including senior management within the region and in head office.
- Ability to work independently and drive outcomes in collaboration with business and support teams.
- Project management skills would be a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office applications in particular Excel, Word and PowerPoint and is an early adopter of the latest software trends.
- Good knowledge of Financial concepts.
- Self-driven with strong time management skills, and able to multitask and thrive well in a dynamic environment, often within challenging timelines.
- Organized, proactive, a team player and out of the box thinker.
- Exceptional attention to detail with a reputation for producing consistent, clear, high quality and reliable outputs.
Please apply via the link or email your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1437484