A leadership role with a global bank.
Our client is a global bank with a growing presence in Singapore. They are currently looking for an experienced regional leader to join lead their technology governance and controls function.
As a APAC Director of Technology Governance and Controls, you will be responsible for :
- Leading the 1st line of defence, driving IT and cyber risk management practices across the APAC
- Overseeing the assessment, monitoring and reporting on technology, cyber, and information security risks inherent to business activities.
- Leading and directing teams through risk management lifecycle activities
- Working as an interface and point of contact for Audit, Compliance, Legal, 2nd Line Risk Management, Technology and Business stakeholders across the region.
- Partnering with Internal Audit ensure efficiency and effectiveness throughout the engagement
- Consulting with global IT and information security teams to maintain situational awareness, identifying risk issues, driving remediation activities and improving APAC Technology Risk.
- Managing regulatory interactions while partnering with Technology, Compliance, Legal and 2nd Line Risk.
- Assessing the security strategy, business continuity and disaster recovery plans, etc within the APAC Region.
- Identifying vulnerabilities and facilitating collaboration sessions to remediate these issues while evaluating security policy, processes and procedures for completeness.
- Overseeing and resolving escalations focused on delivering consistent stakeholder satisfaction and responsiveness.
As a successful applicant, you will have a Degree in Computer Science or relevant field. You will have at least 10 year of relevant experience in a regional IT Risk and/or Information Security role in banking or financial service industry.
You will have experience in managing regional teams backed by strong experience and knowledge in Application Security, IT Governance, IT Compliance & Audit, Identity & Access Management, Cloud Security, Threat/Vulnerability Management, BCM & DR
You will have experience in managing a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd line function responsible for technology and information security related risks and controls
- Regional leadership role with a global bank
- Attractive salary package
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shinjika Shukla (Lic No: R1438070 ) on +65 6416 9871