APAC Division FTB BA
Finance Change works across the entire CFO division to ensure that we execute the strategic design and implementation of any major changes to our processes and systems.
In partnership with our key partners, we work to build ground breaking business solutions using our deep functional expertise. We seek to deliver strategic initiatives using leading project management and business analysis as we pursue our goal of protecting and improving shareholder value through optimizing the use of our financial resources.
In this role, the Business Analyst will be required to:
- Completing feasibility study and/or gapping analysis to figure out CFO system architecture to be deployed for the specific requirements of the infrastructure initiative (recommended CFO system/process architecture)
- Figuring out CFO requirements and the solution requirements through systems set up, configuration and development (deliverables include; business requirement document)
- Gather detailed data and functional requirements to support CFO processes, document in clear, concise and comprehensive manner, and articulate to IT teams for their understanding
- Conduct working group meeting, business requirement gathering workshops and UAT status update meetings with CFO users and IT teams
- Execute against the test plans and co-ordinate the execution of user acceptance testing by CFO user groups involved (Deliverables include; Test plan, Test cases with expected results, Defect register and resolution plan)
- Figuring out and coordinating the execution of system deployment in a production environment
- Provide timely and concise status updates to project managers, including timely and accurate progress updates, raising of risks, issues and dependencies in respective areas of responsibilities
Additional relevant experience or capabilities
- You have around 3-5 years' experience in either one or a combination of the following: Financial Services industry, Consulting Services industry, Audit & Advisory Services industry.
- You have demonstrated foundation of Business Analysis leading and executing change) as it relates to CFO processes through Project roles.
- You have strong, detailed analysis skills across business processes and system functionalities.
- Your Investment Banking and Private Banking product knowledge (Derivatives, Interest Rate, Credit, Commodity, Equities, FX, Securities, Loans, Money Market Loans and Deposits, Current Accounts) and the CFO processes are typically required to support such processes.
- You possess strong communication (written, verbal, presentational) skills, ability to document information accurately and succinctly, and partner management.
- You are able to work independently, multitask and work on multiple projects at the same time, perform in a high pressured environment.
- You are an excellent team-player (display enthusiasm, confidence & dedication).
- You are highly motivated with excellent interpersonal skills.
- You have experience and confidence dealing with all levels of management.
- You have a proven work ethic and are an independent self-starter.
- Qualified Accountant; you possess an understanding of US GAAP and IFRS requirements for the accounting of derivatives and financial instruments; and/or
- You possess experience and understanding of a line Financial Accounting/Product Control role; and/or
- You should have experience of process change management, and benefit realization.