About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Analyst within APAC FCM Operations team. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargo.com. In this role, you will:
- Involve trade management across several exchanges and middle office platforms.
- Liaising directly with clients, client services teams and FCM colleagues in London and the US.
- Strong attention to detail is required along with the necessary knowledge of risk impacts across the range of markets covered.
- Experience in Capital Markets middle office, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, education
We Value Diversity
- Excellent communication and Client Service skills.
- Extensive experience of working in a busy FCM clearing team.
- Good understanding of futures and options as well as some knowledge of cleared OTC swaps.
- Good knowledge of exchange GUI's and functionality. Directly cleared exchanges will include ICE, EUREX, CME, CBOT, NYMEX & COMEX.
- Good knowledge of middleware clearing platforms - primarily Clearvision is essential.
- Reconciliations experience with systems such as Intellimatch would be advantageous.
- Strong Excel and other Microsoft application skills.
- Experience of the GMI back-office books and records platform.
- Experience of dealing with 3rd party brokers.
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.