Are you a high-performing, seasoned Project Manager with exceptional Group level Project Sponsor management skills at Steering Comms and Leadership forums? Do you have APAC experience in leading and executing large multi-country (10-15 applications per country), multi-phased projects, on Credit Portfolio management, Origination, Collection systems? If so, this could be the career opportunity for you !!
APAC Group Project Manager (Consumer Loans, Lending, Credit) - perm in SG Banking
- Lead Steering Co on the complexities of cross country projects, refining technology STP for the Group level Sponsors (Loans Business Owner, CRO etc)
- Spot potential problems, recognize the risk impact and propose risk mitigation strategies.
- Undertake scoping and evaluation of new initiatives. Define overall considerations, including scalability, maintainability, cost, operations and technology principal risk to provide a recommendation
- Lead and collaborate with cross-functional and technical teams including business analysts, solution architect, business technology services teams, and testing teams to define/clarify requirements
- Lead the discussions at the project working and steering committee
- Plan and manage budget (multi-year, multi-million), technical deliverables as per plan
- Supported by Executive Business Analyst & Credit SME to ensure that functional requirements are well defined and delivered
- Work with the Architects and Solution Architects to ensure solution designs are delivered
- Work with the Delivery managers to deliver detailed estimates for the build and test phases of the program.
- Review Test Strategy from QA, who helps in planning and supporting the user acceptance testing and help address any issues.
- Ensures that there is a business perspective on how the new operations and technical capabilities will be delivered to the business.
- Ensure deliveries are as per plan. Pro-actively highlight risks and develop mitigation strategies
- End-to-end responsibility for multiple projects in the region
In return for this excellent career opportunity, we ask that you have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar domain.
- Demonstrated competency involving the execution of multiple projects or a large project involving Credit Portfolio management, Origination, Collection processes and systems
- BU or BU-facing experience, with sensitivity and commitment to business problem solving
- Experience working in a matrixed environment across businesses and technology teams
- Direct responsibility of APAC project multi-million budgets
- Ability to lead and motivate others; demonstrating empathy and knowledge of personality types and appropriate management techniques
- Exposure to tools such as SAS, FICO, Experian or equivalent
- Experience in Retail products, Operations, Process and operating models
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- A confident and self-aware leader with a high degree of independence
- Executive level communication skills with excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to multi-task and perform well under pressure
If this speaks to you and you are ready for a new challenge, please send your Resume in MS word format to Bennie.Yeo@springasia.com
Even if you are not interested, you can still park your CV with us for other Banking IT positions or forward this Advertisement to your counterparts with the relevant Banking IT experiences I am looking for.
We Seek to:
- Understand your personal circumstances, needs and ideals
- Present your credentials to our clients only with your permission
- Strategize and consult with you
Your application will be kept with the strictest of confidence.