Are you a high-performing, seasoned Head of Consumer Loans, Lending, Credit with exceptional experience in Credit Portfolio management, Origination, Collection systems? Do you have APAC experience in leading and executing large multi-country programs, multi-phased projects, with Group level Leadership forums contributions? If so, this could be the career opportunity for you !!
APAC Group Technology Head of Consumer Loans, Lending, Credit TOM - perm in SG Banking
Reporting to the Head of Consumer Banking Ops & Tech, the role will lead and focus on the increased use of technology as a differentiator in how the Bank grows its business and engages with customers and partners. The primary responsibility, therefore, covers the overall management and leadership of the day-to-day technology needs of Consumer Loans across Infrastructure, Applications, Architecture, Innovation & Solution Delivery Services as well as continuing to improve the bank’s IT capabilities and complete transformation initiatives.
The role will oversee the bank’s strategic initiatives and programs specific to Group Consumer's Lending platforms and capabilities.
The ideal candidate is a proven technology and operations evangelist with a track record of ensuring operational excellence of technology delivery in a leading financial institution. The role requires a seasoned technologist who brings a mix of strong functional experience (including Operations), combined with the experience of developing a technology vision for all or part of the organization, transforming her/his (technological) vision into measurable results.
- Act as Business CIO for senior stakeholders in Consumer Lending.
- Partners with business stakeholders to support effective business change by building relationships with business leaders, technology, and operations partners.
- Engages with business stakeholders to discuss and shaping their ability to build business and operational capability.
Change Implementation Planning & Management
- Anticipate the business challenges, objectives of the Group’s initiatives to be undertaken, high-level budgets, and success criteria.
- Partner the business and wider teams to deliver the business strategy through enabling business and operational capability. This includes championing and obtain stakeholder alignment to define the Group roadmaps and operating model strategies needed, embedding the roadmaps for various Strategic Programs.
- Undertake scoping and solutioning of new initiatives. Define overall considerations, including business outcomes, functional and non-functional requirements, and regional platform/TOM approach (reusability) to provide a recommendation.
- Lead the team to execute the prioritized initiatives to delivery business values covering revenue generation, improved customer experience and/or cost reduction.
- Manage a program of works for successful execution from all stakeholders to deliver the agreed roadmaps.
- Lead a team of project managers and functional business analysts to shape and deliver the various Strategic Programs.
- Partner the wider teams to shape their technical and operational resource capabilities to deliver the various Strategic Programs.
- Spot potential problems, recognize the risk impact, and propose risk mitigation strategies.
- Build a sustainable process for measuring benefits to ensure Group resources are aligned to business initiatives which provide the highest ROI.
In return for this excellent career opportunity, we ask that you have the following:
- Tertiary Degree in Banking, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering or similar domain with a reputable institute
- Demonstrated competency involving technology and operational processes across Consumer Lending Portfolio management, Origination, Collection processes and systems
- Experience in scoping and evaluation – Defining overall considerations, including scalability, maintainability, cost, operations, and technology risk to provide a recommendation.
- Manage divergent agendas and divergent stakeholders with win-win solution.
- Manage organizational ambiguity and differing stakeholder views.
- Contribute to business strategies and ability to translate them into concrete achievable action plans
- Collaborate and drive motivation across a diverse slate team members and deal with difficult conversations.
- Own and enhance workflows and processes, and delegate with clear accountabilities across the teams for delivery of outcomes
- Create an environment of learning and development through each other’s success and failures. Understand and channel team members to their personal and professional growth via challenging and stretch assignments
- Strategic forward-thinking approach to challenges with outstanding influencing, negotiation, and persuasion skills
If this speaks to you and you are ready for a new challenge, please send your Resume in MS word format to Bennie.Yeo@springasia.com
Even if you are not interested, you can still park your CV with us for other Banking IT positions or forward this Advertisement to your counterparts with the relevant Banking IT experiences I am looking for.
We Seek to:
- Understand your personal circumstances, needs and ideals
- Present your credentials to our clients only with your permission
- Strategize and consult with you
Your application will be kept with the strictest of confidence.
EA License No. 09C5803
Registration No. R1114115