We are PIMCO, a leading global asset management firm. We manage investments and develop solutions across the full spectrum of asset classes, strategies and vehicles: fixed income, equities, commodities, asset allocation, ETFs, hedge funds and private equity. PIMCO is one of the largest investment managers, actively managing more than $1.8 trillion in assets for clients around the world. PIMCO has over 3,070 employees in 22 offices globally. PIMCO is recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
PIMCO is one of the world's premier fixed income investment managers with thousands of professionals around the world united in a single purpose: creating opportunities for our clients in every environment. Since 1971, we have brought innovation and expertise to our partnership with the institutions, financial advisors and millions of individual investors who entrust us with their assets. We aspire to cultivate performance and leadership through empowering our people, diversity of thought, and a commitment to an inclusive culture that engages in our global communities. Position Description: VP, APAC Talent Acquisition Lead, Singapore Position Description
PIMCO is looking for a VP APAC Talent Acquisition Lead to join our team with a focus on managing full lifecycle recruiting projects, with an emphasis on creative sourcing of top talent for a variety of positions across our front office teams. Within this role the individual will partner with senior managers to provide recruitment support throughout the entire hiring process. The Senior Recruiter will be responsible for recruiting qualified individuals to fill a variety of front office openings including in but not limited to Account Management, Portfolio Management and Product Strategy etc This individual will also ensure that every search has diversity sourcing component and that we are effectively partnering across HR to best serve our internal clients.
The individual will also be responsible for day to day management of the team and ensuring the roll out of global and local talent acquisition strategies across lateral and in partnership with our global campus teams. RESPONSIBILITIES
Position Requirements: REQUIREMENTS
- Full-life cycle recruiting for a range of roles and career levels across our front office business.
- Advise senior stakeholders on the Talent Acquisition process including but not limited to market intelligence, sourcing strategies, search execution, answering candidate's questions, and offer negotiation
- Advise stakeholders on the market, be able to preempt risk with the ability to run complex offers across the region.
- Identify and implement creative, impactful and cost-effective sourcing strategies to identify top talent
- Source, screen and assess candidates for open positions at all levels within Business Management against open requisitions as well as opportunistically.
- Drive recruiting activities at various levels; develop and maintain strong relationships with prospective candidates as well as business unit leaders and respective HR colleagues within PIMCO.
- Develop and execute search strategy and workflow in collaboration with senior management for all open positions including direct sourcing and search firm engagement
- Partner with the Compensation team, HR Business Partner, and hiring teams to formulate and deliver offers
- Provide direction and partner with Recruiting Associate regarding job postings, interview scheduling, interview feedback collection, onboarding activities, etc.
- Actively partner with the campus recruiting and EMEA talent acquisition teams to share best practices and provide a seamless service to internal clients
- Must be client centric, highly collaborative, and possess a team-first attitude
- At least five years' experience in the asset management industry
- 8+ years of hands-on recruiting experience within a corporate and/or progressive search firm, including sourcing and full-life cycle covering front office positions.
- Demonstrated track record with creative sourcing methods via networking, organizations, internet, referrals, investment data providers, and direct recruiting
- Proven ability to provide outstanding customer services to the candidates as well as client base; serve as an ambassador, representing PIMCO in the candidate market
- Solid understanding of local nuances, visa requirements etc.
- Proven ability of working with senior stakeholders at MD level.
- Strong credibility and presence, and the ability to influence hiring managers across a variety of personalities
- Strong interviewing/assessment skills and ability to influence and close candidates in highly competitive situations
- Experience in team management and leadership
- Highly motivated, self-starter with strong organizational skills; strong prioritization skills with proven track record of adapting to quickly changing business needs
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication and relationship-building skills required
- Proficiency with Applicant Tracking Systems, Internet recruiting (e.g., LinkedIn), and MS Office Suite: Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Undergraduate degree required, preferably in Business, Management or Finance; advanced degree a bonus
- Additional language skills such as Mandarin or Japanese are of interest but not essential
PIMCO is committed to offering a comprehensive portfolio of employee benefits designed to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Benefits vary by location but may include:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance and travel coverage
- 401(k) (defined contribution) retirement savings, retirement plan, pension contribution from your first day of employment
- Work/life programs such as flexible work arrangements, parental leave and support, employee assistance plan, commuter benefits, health club discounts, and educational/CFA certification reimbursement programs
- Community involvement opportunities with The PIMCO Foundation in each PIMCO office