This department is to provide value added services to their corporate clients in the areas of strategic business portfolio analysis, intrinsic valuation of companies, capital structure analysis, and company performance assessment.
- 50% of the role is expected to be analytical and 50% is client facing.
- The ideal candidate must be able to apply his/her strong corporate finance analytical skills to generate business ideas and insights to our corporate clients.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Commerce or Finance or related discipline is a minimum requirement for applicants, while MBA or Post-Graduate qualifications in Finance or CFA accreditation would be highly desirable.
- At least 3 years of relevant corporate finance analytical experience, having obtained this preferably from an accounting firm or investment bank.
- Other relevant experiences, such as those obtained from a corporate bank, rating agency, or finance department role in a large corporate or multi-national company will also be considered.
- Must be comfortable in a largely analytical role, but with the ability to convert the analysis into business ideas / sound advice that would appeal to our corporate clients.
- Strong knowledge of business portfolio analysis, valuation of companies, and M&A modelling is critical to the role
- Must be comfortable and confident in presenting own analysis/ideas to senior management executives of our corporate clients (CFO, Group Treasurer). In addition, the candidate must be flexible to travel to meet corporate clients;
- The candidate must be a strong team player, with willingness to provide guidance to more junior members of the team;
please apply or send in your resume to Eden.firstname.lastname@example.org
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA License No. 08C2893 • RCB No. 200701282M • EA Registration No. R2092024 (Koh Eden)