AVP/Mgr, Balance Sheet Management - Corporate Treasury, Group Finance
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join the Balance Sheet Management team within Corporate Treasury. Corporate Treasury a dedicated strategic management unit, within the CFO office, that supports senior management committees in ensuring optimal financial resource allocation, adequate capital and liquidity supply to meet business demands, and financial resilience.
You will be proactively involved in analysing macro trends and regulatory developments, assessing the impact on the Bank's balance sheet and recommending the appropriate strategies. You will be interacting with internal stakeholders across the Group, and may also be participating in the Group's Asset and Liability Committee (ALCO) discussions as Secretariat support. There will be opportunities to develop new initiatives and participate in cross functional projects. Roles and Responsibilities
The key responsibilities include:
- Monitor macro, industry and regulatory developments;
- Assess the impact of macro developments on the balance sheet;
- Recommend the appropriate balance sheet strategies;
- Prepare presentation material for the Group's Asset and Liability Committee meetings.
- 4-6 years of experience in a banking/finance role, preferably in corporate treasury
- Keen interest in strategic balance sheet management and passionate towards achieving success
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Prepare effective Microsoft Powerpoint presentations and proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Good degree in Accountancy, Business or Finance
The candidate will report to the Head of Balance Sheet Management, Corporate Treasury.