AVP/Senior Associate, Application Delivery Lead, IT Shared Services, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
Application SME for the solution; execute and implement the team goals and roadmap for the product and ensure the integrity with existing systems and organization-wide technical road map. Manages the release process for applications which includes all necessary testing effort, change management process and effective department wide and end user communication. Guide, review and revisit the best practices, frameworks and tools to build and maintain the platform, according to functional requirements. Collaborate with the relevant teams and stakeholders to realize the design to improve the customer experience and journey by providing technical suggestions. Guide the developers on clean and quality code practices, maintain and enhance the practices for continuous improvement and refactoring, code reviews, pair programming, etc. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry changes in technology standards, information management, development standards, methods and emerging 3rd party software in order to advise on technology and leverage industry best practice in the design. Participate in organization engagement activities and showcases as required. Lead the onshore and offshore DevOps resources and apply Agile and Lean methodologies to manage the product backlog, sprint cadence and operations. Assist in managing project and operational expenditure; procurement of applicable software or services. Ensure team adheres and are compliant to all relevant internal and external regulatory, compliance and audit policies. Requirements
- Degree with 8+ years IT work experience, preferably with track record in financial services institution, service management and/or system development and consulting.
- Able to work proactively, independently and handle concurrent initiatives.
- Has experience with developing and managing application roadmap for the service management solution and toolset.
- Experience leading a team and managing onshore and offshore resources would be desired.
- Experience handling finances for the project/team would be an advantage.
- Prior experience practicing and working in Agile; Scrum master certification would be an advantage.
- Strong problem-solving skills and positive attitude.
- Good Communication and Presentation skills.
- Exhibits prior and current technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technology.
- Prior Design/Solution Architecture experience would be an advantage.
- Experience working in an IT shared service environment would be an advantage.
- Knowledge about HA, DR, back up strategy, security etc.
- Good to have knowledge about Network, Infra from an architecture point of view
- Prior project implementation or operations experience with JIRA, JIRA ServiceDesk or any service management product is an advantage.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.