AVP/Senior Associate, Frontend Engineer, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology & Operations
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. We are looking for a passionate UI/UX Developer to work on our in-house Web Framework for crafting and assembling our next generation consumer experiences. Responsibilities:
- Analysis and interpretation of business requirements to functional and development specification
- Implementation of web-based applications within all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Drive components contribution and reusability across platforms
- Understand notion of Web and Mobile framework and how it applies to overall standardization and re-use
- Work as part of the squad and deliver in agile model
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
- 3+ years professional development experience
- Strong communication to collaborate with stakeholders in all levels - (business, product, design, and development)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Sketch
- ReactJS (highly preferred )
- ANGULAR (1.x or >2)
- Knowledge of Popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Prior experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Testing experience, ideally Cucumber, Cypress, Selenium or PACT.
- Mobile development experience a big plus