AVP/Senior Associate, Team Lead, Operations, Account Services, Consumer Banking, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Perform timely fulfilment of requests & updates in Bank's operating systems within specified Service Standard, timely & accurately.
- Identify operational risks and implement measures to address/mitigate the risk.
- Lead & drive the team on process improvement in providing ideas/initiatives in digitization and automation.
- Establish and maintain effective relationship & partnership with key internal & external stakeholders, including law enforcement officers.
- Work closely with various stakeholders to understand the Business/Operations problem statement, propose analytic requirements and solution, leverage on internal and external data and use analytics techniques to provide data-driven insights.
- Engage business and operations stakeholders to eliminate existing process frictions in realizing Design-For-No-Ops strategy.
- Provide insights through data visualization and presentations to deliver productivity, identify root cause of a situation and to provide actionable insights.
- Provide User Requirements & perform User Acceptance Test/Live Verification on initiatives/production fixes.
- Ensure timely updates of PRMs and SOPs and ensure prompt communication to team.
- Support team manager on project/initiatives, engage & coach team on process improvements to drive team's performance & manage team's performance.
- Min. 3 year of experience in financial institutions, with basic regulatory & banking operations knowledge.
- Knowledge of the bank's core operating systems and control standards is an added advantage.
- Able to work independently as well as a team player.
- Strong analytical skills, self-driven and proactive, and able to work under stress.
- Demonstrate good communication and presentation skills.
- Organised and meticulous, with an eye for details.
- Proficient in Microsoft office especially Microsoft Power Point and Excel.
- Min. 2 years People Manager experience and exhibits good People Management skills.
- Demonstrated experience on analytic experience with large amount of data, have develop and implemented models for industry with demonstrable impact and proven track records.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.