The position will be responsible for the management of Cash Management account-related products, comprising of the pricing and billing platform, and liquidity management product solutions.
This Product Manager will work across our business franchise to identify opportunities and drive the feature set for products in a manner that reflect our clients evolving needs. This product manager will apply discipline to lead the customer needs assessment, design and build, and full management of pricing and billing platform, and liquidity management. This independent contributor will drive the agenda actively and lead the efforts with cross-functional stakeholders as we ideate and deliver our cutting-edge capabilities.
This role will present a fulfilling opportunity for an individual who loves challenges and has the deep desire to learn and succeed in a leading and fast-paced organisation. This role will also provide a firm foundation for the candidate for future roles within Global Transaction Banking Division as it requires good understanding of customer needs and journey, and project management skills. Responsibilities
- Full management of the pricing and billing platform, and liquidity management product.
- Work with business units and sales team to identify opportunities to deepen customer operating relationship and drive revenue growth through curated pricing bundle and liquidity management product.
- Handle regular pricing requests including creation of pricing code, oversee user acceptance test and troubleshoot issues, if any.
- Constantly evaluate pricing and billing current capabilities, lead appropriate system enhancements to meet clients' evolving needs and streamline processes to improve operational efficiency.
- Manage liquidity management product solutions including enhanced interest aggregation, sweeping, notional pooling and interest optimisation.
- Lead appropriate automation and enhancements to facilitate interest calculation and reduce manual processing.
- Work with internal stakeholders to build business cases, define business requirements based on customer and market needs.
- Track and report effectiveness of managed product and initiatives through use of data analytics
- Maintain good knowledge of industry trends, products and relevant regulations.
- University graduate with minimum 5 years working experience, preferably in Transaction Banking, Corporate/Commercial Banking and/or Account Services.
- Strong desire to excel and passionate in developing a successful career in Global Transaction Banking
- Strong in stakeholder management skills and complex project management
- Excellent analytical mind with demonstrated ability to draw insights from data and drive decision-making.
- An independent, self-motivated individual who can multi-task.
- Possess a curious mindset to find answers and solve problems.
- Meticulous, keen eye for details and yet not lose sight of the big picture.