As a Senior Applications Developer/ Programmer Analyst, you will be responsible for participation in the establishment and implementation of new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology team and work with internal team to build/manage the ETL, System, and Front-End domains to enable the overall team to service its client’s needs.
You will have the opportunity to work in major projects with significant impact on the business and partnership with colleagues in global locations and work with latest technologies - in the process of moving to next-generation data warehouse with big data technology and contribute to applications systems analysis and programming activities.
By conducting tasks related to feasibility studies, time and cost estimates, IT planning, risk technology, applications development, model development, and establish and implement new or revised applications systems and programs, analyze complex problems/issues, provide evaluation of business process, system process, etc.
You will acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members and assess risk when business decisions are made, driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree with min. 5-8 years of experience in systems analysis and programming of software applications, managing and implementing successful projects
- Strong Programming (SQL, Scripting) skills, Server side java programming experience
- Well versed with multithreading, data structures and collections in Java, Java performance tuning and Garbage collections
- Good knowledge in spark, hive, impala and other Big Data Technologies
- Experienced with web development, distributed computing,
- Good exposure in a Unix/Linux ecosystem
- Ability to write Unit test using Junit or any other library
- Implementation and development experience using the Hadoop Big Data ecosystem (Cloudera preferred)
- Data Warehousing/BI design skills (platform independent), IBM Netezza Database Implementation, SQL and Stored Procedure coding experience
- ELT/ETL Experience in a Petabyte-Scale Data Warehouse
Please reach out to Vyon Ng at 69500385 or VyonN@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion.
Only successful candidates will be notified.
EA License no.: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R1110857
Charterhouse was formed in 2003 in Australia and it has established itself as a reputed recruitment specialist in its industry. With footprints in Asia, Australasia and the Middle East, we offer professional and bespoke contingency and retained search services across a variety of industrial sectors.
For more information on how we can help you, give us a call for a confidential discussion at (65) 6435 5600.