AVP/VP - Data Loss Prevention This role reports to the SVP, Cybersecurity Operations, and is responsible for monitoring enterprise systems, defending against cybersecurity threats
This role reports to the SVP, Cybersecurity Operations, and is responsible for monitoring enterprise systems, defending against cybersecurity threats
- Monitor, respond and analyze alerts generated from DLP or other related systems
- Analyze system or network logs to correlate DLP activities
- Publish DLP related investigation reports
- Respond to escalations from security operations, audit or compliance teams
- Follow the established incident response practice to respond, contain and mitigate DLP or other related cybersecurity events
- Support the digital forensics investigation team when required
- Responsible to identify DLP threats, formulate policies and implement robust detection.
- Manage the DLP and other related systems including configuration of policies to protect information.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience preferably in financial services or asset management industries, with a minimum of 5 years familiarity in cybersecurity platforms
- Professional qualification such as SANS, CISSP / CISM / CEH will be advantageous.
- Experience in use of cyber security products such as data loss prevention, security analytics, cyber forensics or and communication surveillance technology.
- Demonstrates good investigative technique and practices.
- Desire to work in a diverse environment interacting with various teams and functions to support strategic goals.
- Demonstrates a problem-solving mindset with intellectual curiosity, critical thinking, and proactive solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communications with the ability to present findings to a broad audience.
- Self-initiated, meticulous, versatile, analytical, and inquisitive.
Huxley is a trading division of SThree Pte Limited
(Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
As per Ministry of Manpower (MoM) requirements, if you're suitable for any roles that we will be putting you forward for, we will need to request for your identification number. Please be assured that this will not be disclosed with our client or any other parties other than MoM.
Award winner of:
Recruitment Agency of the Year by Asia Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017 | Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017 | Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017 | Commended for Best In-House Training by Global Recruiters 2017