AVP/VP, ITT Comms and Engagement Lead, Technology and Operations
- Work closely with stakeholders and partners to deliver and showcase the department's monthly achievements on projects and enhancements
- Assist Department Head to design and produce media content (eg. EDMs, posters, video etc) for internal communication and internal campaign/event outreach
- Leverage various internal communication mediums (eg. intranet, broadcast channels, EDMs and newsletters etc.) to reach our target audience, especially our entire ITT community
- Work closely with teams for submission of awards
- Plan, lead, and execute regular events, whether in-person or virtual, such as townhalls, team-bonding, festivities and celebrations etc. including presentation decks to be shared in sharepoint
- Conceptualise and execute new programs that employees care about such as wellness, welfare and skills-based volunteering
- Plan and execute onboarding programs and welcome sessions for new hires and to deliver a positive experience for learners
- Work with developers to design and maintain the department's intranet site to boost engagement in a hybrid work environment
- Assume other relevant duties as tasked
- 8 to 10 years of relevant experience, especially in communications or a related field
- Bachelor's degree in business or similar.
- Experience in content creation, internal communication, and coordination.
- Experience in planning and organising internal engagement events and campaigns.
- Able to adopt a data-driven approach to analyse and improve engagement