AVP/VP, O&T Financial Control
Roles and Responsibilities:
You will be a key member of the team responsible for:
- Assist in financial analysis and management reporting on project financials.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Assist in process improvement/system automation implementation
- Ensure that project expenses are tracked and reported accurately and on a timely basis.
- Provide support to project managers / IT for project related financials.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to confidently story-tell/ present findings to stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight timelines
- Team player and ability to work independently
- Relevant experience/ professional qualification in Accountancy, Finance, IT or equivalent.