We are one of the largest investment management organizations in the world, with over 1000 people working together to create long-term value.
The Technology Group (TG) is a key enabler to keep our business moving forward and is constantly exploiting state-of-the-art information technologies to enhance GIC's ability to be the leading global long-term investment firm. We aim to provide users with empowering and transformational capabilities, and to create an inclusive, innovative and integrated work environment.
This is an opportunity to join GIC as a AVP/VP, Senior/Lead Platform Engineer in Technology Group, Enterprise Solutions team, which provide technology and data solutions to all enterprise users in GIC. Exposure opportunities
- You will play a key role in using technologies to drive productivity and collaboration among IT systems, and users of IT systems, across the organization.
- As a person with strong analytical and technical skills, you will analyse and develop solutions to solve business problems.
- You will participate in agile projects to continuously deliver value to business stakeholders.
- As an application / platform / product owner, you will analyse and resolve incidents, and drive enhancements and upgrades to keep your digital assets in good health.
- As a team player in Enterprise Solutions team, you will get to work and collaborate with all business functions and technology teams in GIC.
- You will work alongside experienced professionals who are always ready to guide and learn with you.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Programming experience in Net, Java, familiar in both front and back end developement or MS SQL.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle and CI/CD deployment cycle, including coding standards, code review, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Good team player who is keen to learn but also able to work independently.
- Possesses strong analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with business process automation is an added advantage.