Global Transaction Banking Department Asia Oceania Office - Transaction Banking Country Coordination
Overview of Division/Department
Global Transaction Banking Department (GTBD) is a product unit under Transaction Banking Business Unit. GTBD H.O. is based in Japan and it has representation in Hong Kong, China, U.S. and London. GTBD geographical coverage includes Asia Oceania region, East Asia, China, U.S. and Europe. GTBD is responsible for promoting global transaction business by providing Cash, Trade & Transactional FX solutions to customers both locally and regionally. GTBD offers a suite of products and services to comprehensively fulfill customers' needs at different stages of the working capital cycle and strives to provide tailor-made solutions to its customers. Working closely with in-country RMs and IT & Operations, GTBD develops Transaction Banking Products and Services to suit the customer's requirements. GTBD promotes the transaction banking businesses by supporting the in-country relationship managers and branches by creating Transaction Banking Sales strategies, business planning, Transaction banking account plans, client sales, Pipeline management, product development, implementation and training. GTBD collaborates with the bank's internal departments, government agencies, other financial institutions, IT vendors, counsels and other relevant stakeholders to achieve its missions and business objectives Company Profile
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Job Responsibilities
• Promote Transaction banking business to capture and increase Cash Management, Deposits, Trade flows and Transactional FX volumes by collaborating with branches in the Asia Oceania, East Asia, China, U.S. and Europe.
•Support relationship managers and the respective branches in:
- Achieving Profit Targets as laid down by Asia Oceania Dept. & Global Product Unit.
- Create Country Sales strategy & Target client list.
- Create TB account plans and support RM's in identifying TB opportunities.
- Plan Marketing & Sales Activities,
- Provide Tailor-made Solutions to clients by creating proposals & presentation materials
- Support responses to Request For Proposals,
- Sales Pipeline Management - Transactions Monitoring, etc.
- Work closely with key stakeholders i.e. in-country RM, GTBD Desk, Product Management teams. IT & Operations to roll out new products and services
- Provide Country Market & Environment Research
- Provide Training & Education on TB Product and Services
- Bachelor's Degree minimum
- Minimum 5-8 years sales experience covering MNC (US/EU/Asian) & Large Local companies.
- Strong knowledge of Cash Management, Trade Finance & Transactional FX products.
- Proficiency in Japanese language is required as he/she will work closely with Japanese speaking clients and will be required to communicate in both written and spoken forms.
- Self- starter who is able to operate autonomously but also as a team player when working with countries and global teams.
- Strong communication skills with ability to clearly articulate requirements to clients and internal stakeholders
- Should be able to collaborate closely with both local stakeholders and international teams.
- Other Skills – Well versed in preparing presentation materials and reports using Powerpoint & Excel spread sheets.