An attractive AVP - AML Advisory (Private Banking) job has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore. You will report to the Head of AML. About the AVP - AML Advisory (Private Banking) Role:
In this role, your key responsibility is to assist in the continue implementation of policies on AML/KYC and work closely with key stakeholders in the private wealth division. Key Responsibilities:
- Focus more on the local SG market in the assisting in the maintenance of SG/entity-level AML policies, procedures and updates to regional/global AML
- Assist in new product approval request and local regulatory information request from MAS and CAD
- Assist in STR process in AML Transaction Monitoring Investigation and other alerts
- Provide training on local regulatory requirements and internal policies
To succeed in this AVP - AML Advisory (Private Banking) role, you need to have at least six years of experience in FCC/AML in the private banking sector. Key Requirements:
- Experienced working with stakeholders. i.e. front office
- Relevant AML or related certifications (CAMS, CFE, IntDipAML)
- Understanding of one or more of the business areas of investment banking, corporate banking, trade finance, asset management and/or private bank, and risk profile of each category
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
This esteemed company is a leading global bank with strong positions in Europe and significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting AVP - AML Advisory (Private Banking) role.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22105333 Nur Humaira Binte Jamall Abd Nassir