Our client is a leading International Bank with a huge market presence, placing emphasis on equality in the workplace and a flexible work culture. They are looking for regulatory reporting candidate to join their Singapore finance team, at an AVP level for a 12-month contract role.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the wider team in reviewing and compliance with daily prudential regulatory ratios and review of various MAS returns / surveys / submissions (e.g. 610, 649, Quarterly I&E, AMR).
- Ensuring adherence to controls, reviewing for potential data quality issues impacting regulatory reporting and supporting improvement initiatives in collaboration with other business/functions teams.
- Supporting the automation of the regulatory reporting covering articulation of the MAS requirement to BA/Technology teams, testing, cross validation, resolution of issues, solution design review for specific requirements.
- Liaising with external auditor to resolve audit and accounting-related queries and issues.
- Support Revised MAS 610 project team in testing, resolution of issues.
- Work closely with other support functions (including Product Control, Business Finance, Risk and Operations) to resolve accounting and booking issues which would affect regulatory ratios, submission of regulatory returns and reporting of financials.
- Liaise with Bank’s offshore support teams to review and submit MAS returns and group financial reporting packs to Head Office.
- This role will focus on both regulatory reporting for the Bank.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- The ideal candidate will have good experience of handling regulatory reporting or alternatively having external auditing experience of banks.
- Preferably 5+ years’ experience at the AVP level.
- Strong knowledge of MAS rules, Singapore Banking Act, specifically MAS 610 & 649 Notice return requirements.
- Knowledge of Revised 610 Notice.
Please contact Ernest Khoo or email your cv directly in word format with job reference no. Jo0000007622 to bankingandfinance-SG@theedgepartnership.com.
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days, we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.
EA License: 16S8131
Recruiter License: R22108248