Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Principal responsibilities for this role would include:
- Be responsible for the team delivering various mobile initiatives/projects across APAC and EMEA regions for Citigroup Global Wealth (CGW).
- Manage a team of highly motivated managers, designers and developers drawn from our strategic partners and Citi staff based in multiple geographical locations
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple work streams and managing manager of managers
- Develop and implement best-in-class processes, metrics and practices
- Responsible for driving technical design/architecture management, product roadmaps with close interaction with Business Analysts, Subject matter experts, Cross Product Architecture and other Product Processors
- Manage partnership with business and external strategic vendors and ensure that the delivery is achieved within the defined quality and timeline
- Ensure that the team is defining and implementing systems that are aligned with the organization strategy and goals
- Manage and track resources, review works to ensure high quality job to achieve customer satisfaction and service commitments
- Train, assign work, provide Technical/Business advice and guidance to staff, provide regular performance feedback to staff for continuous improvement
- Provide leadership, development opportunities, performance management, development and succession-planning, staff communications, and positive interactive working environment to ensure the highest productivity and employee engagement
- Adhere to the Citigroup's compliance standards and ensure compliance for the applications supported
- Bachelor of Engineering /Technology/Science degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 9-13 years of relevant experience preferably within an international technology organization in delivering complex projects
- Demonstrated experience in Project Management principles and software development lifecycle practices and methodology with hands-on knowledge of project management practices, principles and tool sets
- Strong functional knowledge in the banking domain.
- Deep understanding on the process and roles in Agile development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Prior Experience of Delivering high quality strategic large scale projects/releases
- Experience running large scale application development teams
- Ability to manage senior staff, as well as manage staff working remotely across multiple locations
- Strong leadership, communication and organizational skills
- Strong analytical, strategic thinking and communication skills - must have ability to synthesize, develop and present clear and concise recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to work across organizational boundaries and geographies
- Self-directed, motivated and managed; ability to deal with imperfect information, decision and drive to successful conclusions
- Effective at prioritizing tasks, managing time, organizing people and getting things done
- Excellent organization skills; must be able to manage disparate tasks, project plans and ad-hoc teams without solid lines of authority
- Ability to handle constant pressure and juggle multiple demands
Job Family Group:
- Looking for either a 9-13 years of full stack developer with a strong Native and hybrid mobile-app development or Content management platform hands on experience person on tools like Team site, Adobe Experience manager (AEM).
Technology Job Family:
Digital Software Engineering Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting