AVP, Account Opening Team Lead, SME Banking, Institutional Banking Group (IBG4-Digital Fulfilment)
DBS Institutional Banking Group provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities
- Lead a team of Account Opening Specialist on Digital Acquisition for SME Banking via Online Channel.
- Guide the team and support Active Cross Sell/Up Sell of bank's existing and new products that are introduced from time to time to strengthen our relationship with customers.
- Develop impact-focused strategies to scale acquisition of new account opening through Digital Channels.
- Work with our partners like Branches, DBS BusinessCare, T&O departments and product teams to manage and resolve customer issues.
- Collaborate cross functions with product and platform partners to drive digital share.
- Deep understanding of customer journeys by developing personas and conducting task analysis and research, through scenarios.
- Ensure compliance of mandatory banking policies and processes including performing customer due diligence, risk evaluation and account reviews
- Ensure correct understanding and consistency in practice of the Bank's CDD Standard and policies of the Team.
- University degree with 5-7 years of relevant experience in sales within SME banking space;
- Strong analytical, excited by solving complex and ambiguous problems.
- Ability to think strategically about business, products, and operational challenges with the ability to adapt to change;
- Strong sense of commitment and accountability, possess a business focus mindset, self-motivated to deliver work of the highest standard
- Energetic, and highly motivated; Energetic, service oriented and able to thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced working environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.