AVP, Actuarial & Pricing
We are looking for an aspiring actuary to join our actuarial Accident & Health (A&H) team. Reporting to the Head of Pricing (A&H), you will be part of a dynamic team of actuaries and assist the company in the managing of the A&H portfolio. This includes product pricing, experience analysis, business planning. The Job
- Product pricing and data analysis
- Design and develop pricing models that meet internal and regulatory requirement;
- Design and perform data analysis with the aim of providing actionable insights, as well as setting pricing assumptions;
- Collaborate with internal/ external stakeholders to price and develop A&H products. This includes:
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders on the design and pricing of the Health products; and
- Work closely with underwriters and claims managers to integrate new A&H product features into their day to day operational activities.
- Assisting the Company in driving the A&H business through experience and profitability analysis on various A&H business lines, with particular focus on the Health and Personal Accident portfolio.
- Play a leading role in actuarial pricing related projects, and supporting the business units in achieving their key performance indicators.
- Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
- Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.