AVP, Application Support Lead, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Job Responsibilities
- At least 9 years of professional experience in application development, analysis, design, implementation and troubleshooting various web-based applications.
- Strong experience working with database technologies like DB2, Maria db, Oracle.
- Expertise in developing SOAP, RESTful Webservices and APIs with JSON and XML.
- Strong experience on Spring MVC framework.
- Strong experience on Spring boot.
- Strong experience on building microservices with spring boot.
- At least 5 years of working experience in J2EE Servers like Jboss, Tomcat and WebSphere.
- Experience working in Agile-based SDLC environment and participating in different Scrum sessions.
- Experience working in version control tools like GIT and SVN; build tools like Maven; continuous integration tools like Jenkins, and issue-tracking platform like JIRA.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Hands-on experience with JSP, designing and developing client-side interfaces using JQuery, React JS, and Ajax
- Familiar with build and continuous integration tools like Git, Jenkins, Maven, Putty and Ant
- Hands on experience in OATH2 Framework
- Hands on experience in Spring (Boot, Cloud, Security), Hibernate/JPA/Querydsl
- Hands on experience in CA Directory, Unbound ID, LDAP services
- Hands on experience with Webserver & Application Servers
- Strong knowledge in cryptographic algorithms such as RSA, ECC, AES, DES, SHA-1 up to ShA-512 and DSA
- Strong knowledge in HSM (SAFENET,THALES) and Authentication Servers
- Strong knowledge in 2FA providers such as VASCO,VKEY and experience in integrating 2FA providers with SAFENET HSM
- At least 7 years of experience Kony, Java, Native development, and able to support 24/7 production
- At least 5 years of experience writing Python, SQL or Java.
- At least 5 years of experience writing UNIX Shell / Bash scripts
- At least 3 years of experience providing enterprise Linux ,AIX & Windows based systems administration
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.