Roles & Responsibilities
- Act as a subject matter expert in the respective domains with sufficient knowledge to interact, solicit requirements, and advise senior-level business users
- Work closely with business users and project team members on solutioning/project initiation, implementation and post-implementation support
- Lead solutioning effort and help develop compelling and innovative solutions
- Perform Business Analysis and lead the requirements gathering with business users.
- Propose alternate solutions to meet or improve the desired objectives based on best practices and industry solutions and influence the desired outcomes
- Verify that the user requirements are achievable and support business users during UAT and post-implementation phases.
- Collaborate with IT teams to resolve issues. Work with Solution Architects, Systems Analysts, and Developers to produce high quality deliverables
- Relevant business analysis expertise in digital channels (in depth knowledge and experience on digital channels technologies), strong experience in integrating with partners using APIs and other technologies
- Experience in defining business analysis and, solution standards and processes.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to assimilate information quickly and gain consensus from multiple stakeholders when required.
- Ability to adapt to different software development methodologies, e.g. Agile and Waterfall projects
- Passion to drive solutions and deliver projects
- Strong team player with the ability to take ownership and deliver independently
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines and/or multiple projects
- Good oral and written communication skills, including documentation and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills required to liaise with other subject matter experts to problem solving issues or generating ideas
- Experience in negotiation and conflict resolution
- Possess initiative, drive and excellent attention to detail
Please contact Devin at DevinE@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Reg no.: R1980261
Only successful candidates will be notified.