Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Support Product Owners/Business Project Managers in the execution of Project workstreams, organise and facilitate requirements gathering workshops, design specification, identifying target operating model, and managing UAT/dress rehearsals/implementation, work on change management and provide post-implementation support
- Clear understanding the scope of the project, the changes associated and support the Project Manager in impact assessment. Clearly document the rationale for projects where impact is assessed.
- Play a governance role in ensuring that the design (in terms of the level of information required from source to core processing) is aligned with the strategic direction, standardization of processes, design for intelligent operations, data driven operating model with dashboard
- Analyse user's requirements from various team and document the End-to-end business process flow, identifying gaps and address potential risk. Rationalize all stakeholders' requirements and walk through the requirements with teams across Tech and Ops
- Actively partnering with the stakeholders and Tech teams in the solutioning process to ensure that the business solutions being implemented are thought through with strategic direction.
- Work with Tech BA and Development Team to estimate efforts, plan and coordinating testing. Assess and propose appropriate testing approach and sign off criteria to stakeholders and get concurrence
- Overall UAT management in terms of UAT test cases, timeline, batch run/ re-run and managing the tester's testing result. May involve in testing as well.
- Collate and manage all the details regarding the application for the assigned business vertical. Prepare documentation on the data flow, design, business solutioning, testing approach, change management in accordance with predefined template
- Run change management workshop, support user community on business queries and guidance on better usage of the system for BAU activities
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent qualification
- 7-10 years of experience in Business Analyst role for business process & technology change within financial institutions.
- Strong domain knowledge and work experience on Treasury and Markets products and associated process life cycles.
- Knowledge in both Agile and waterfall methodologies preferred
- Strong quantitative, analytical, problem solving and process/system architecture/data structure design skills
- Able to translate user requirements and analysis into technical requirements, and solution to meet objectives
- A self-starter and learner who takes the initiative to challenge the status quo
- Detail oriented and able to joint the dots for bigger picture
- Good written and verbal communication skill, able to present and facilitate meetings & workshop
- Able to empathize and collaborate with stakeholders across functions and at all levels, enduring partnerships and teamwork
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and rapid evolving environment
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and perform well under pressure
- Ability to look beyond individual issues to identify broader themes with wider-reaching impact
- Passionate on driving changes, can flex between a team player and team leader and possess a can-do attitude in face of challenges
- Relevant Treasury & Markets product or technical certificates, e.g. Certified Business Analyst or Agile product owner / scrum master etc
- Experience/Technical skills relating to Data Analysis, VBA &/or emerging/new technologies will be an added advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.