Be in control. We're known for stability and security. And you'll be the reason why. How it works
You're a natural with numbers. Analytical. Incisive. And meticulous to boot. It's your job to keep your finger on the financial pulse of our business, always. Reporting to the Head of Division Management Office and the Manager of Business and Financial Control, you'll support business planning and budgeting, financial control, operational risk and compliance, and more. Across geographies and subsidiaries. And the opportunity to help formulate, execute, and monitor strategic priorities and initiatives, for the future we're building together. What you do
Prepare financial and management reports for GRM division and department managers. Coordinate divisional submissions. Manage deliverables for internal control, operational risk and compliance. Support internal events, where you'll build the kind of relationships that make up the rewarding career you're here for. Track the financial variance and performance of our various business units. Prepare financial and other business decks for business reviews and presentations as well as deliver meaningful financial analysis - enriched by your expertise - that truly adds value. You'll also manage financial control intricacies:. Taxation, invoicing, claims, cost allocation, fixed asset verification, general ledger control, and the like. Streamlining our processes, so we're better and faster from within. In short, you will be a critical part of the team supporting the overall management of the division. Qualifications Who you are
- You've got 7 - 10 years of relevant experience in business finance within the banking industry.
- You hail from a robust financial and management accounting background, with strong analytical skills and an aptitude for numbers.
- You're very familiar with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel, with the ability to create macros.
- Solid experience with VBA, MS Access, Oracle, Infinus, Tagetik and the Hyperion Planning System will be an advantage.
- You're capable of working independently and multitasking effectively.
- You're meticulous, analytical, organised, proactive in taking on new challenges, and right at home in a fast-paced environment.
- You're an eloquent, confident communicator and presenter - and you're capable of managing and engaging diverse (and even difficult) stakeholders.
- You are a natural team player, always ready to work with and support the team.